have had it up to here
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic) To have become very frustrated or angry; to have reached the limit of one's patience or forbearance.
- I have had it up to here with your nonsense!
- Takes with if an object is given.
- When spoken, often accompanied by a hand gesture where the hand is held parallel to the ground near the neck or head, as though indicating a high level.
- Rarely used in other tenses, e.g. have-, has- or having it up to here.
To have reached the limit of one's patience