Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
headband (plural headbands)
- a strip of fabric worn around the head
- a hair-accessory, made of a flexible material and curved like a horseshoe, for holding one's hair back.
- a strip of fabric attached to the top of the spine of a book; used as decoration and reinforcement
- (horseshoe-shaped headband): Alice band
strip of fabric worn around the head
strip of fabric attached to the top of the spine of a book
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked