Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
hugely (not comparable)
- greatly; to a huge extent
- This new movie is hugely inspired from the 1930s cowboy movies.
- It became hugely successful.
- 2011 December 14, Angelique Chrisafis, “Rachida Dati accuses French PM of sexism and elitism”, Guardian:
- But the row highlighted the fall from grace of the ethnically diverse women Sarkozy once promoted but later cast aside, who are now rebelling. The former young sports minister, Rama Yade, outspoken and hugely popular, has not only quit the government: she has left Sarkozy's party.