ice cream cone
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A thin, conical confection baked from crepe batter, sealed at its apex, used to hold ice cream while it is being eaten.
- Any sweet, edible cone or half-open cylinder which can be used in this fashion; often made with wafer or waffle techniques.
- An ice cream cone filled with ice cream.
- (conical confection baked from batter): cone; cornet, ice-cream cornet (UK); poke (Scotland, Northern Ireland)
- (cone filled with ice cream): ice cream (as in "I'll have an ice cream")
conical confection for holding ice cream
any edible container used to hold ice cream