Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
ikollu (perfect kell)
- he will have; he will get (possession; functional future of għand)
- he will have to, he must (obligation (with following verb))
- The inflection of this verbal form is akin to a defective verb (in the third person singular) followed by object pronoun affixes.
- When referring to possession, the inflected form is followed by a noun:
- When meaning "will have to", each inflected form is followed by a corresponding conjugated form of the sense verb in the imperfective: