Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: incité
- To rouse, stir up or excite.
- The judge was told by the accused that his friends had to incite him to commit the crime.
to rouse, stir up or excite
- incite in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- incite in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- incite at OneLook Dictionary Search
- first-person singular present indicative of inciter
- third-person singular present indicative of inciter
- first-person singular present subjunctive of inciter
- second-person singular imperative of inciter
incite (infinitive incitar)