Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- second-person singular imperfect indicative of indicare
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of indicō
- "I have indicated, I indicated, I have pointed out, I pointed out"
- "I have mentioned, I mentioned, I have given a hint of, I gave a hint of"
- "I have valued, I valued, I have put a price on, I put a price on"
- "I have revealed, I revealed, I have betrayed, I betrayed"
- "I have accused, I accused"
- (law) "I have carried on a judicial process to conviction, I carried on a judicial process to conviction"