Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- going or directed inward, entering
- open to entry or examination
- The chances that your internet actions are being watched is low, despite the ingressive nature of the modern internet envioronment.
- (phonetics, of a speech sound) Uttered by drawing air inward through the mouth or nose.
- (geology) descriptive of a source or channel through which water enters or once entered an area.
ingressive (plural ingressives)
- (phonetics) A speech sound in which the air stream is created by drawing air in through the mouth or nose.
- feminine plural of