- (obsolete) Not apt or fit; inappropriate; unsuitable.
- inhabile matter
- (obsolete) Unskilled; unready; awkward; incompetent.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
inhabile (masculine and feminine, plural inhabiles)
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of