Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
injustice (plural injustices)
- Absence of justice; unjustice.
- Violation of the rights of another person.
- Unfairness; the state of not being fair or just.
2011 October 1, Phil McNulty, “Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool”, BBC Sport:
- The game was engulfed in controversy when Rodwell appeared to win the ball cleanly in a midfield challenge with Suarez. The tackle drew an angry response from Liverpool's players- Lucas in particular as Suarez writhed in agony - but it was an obvious injustice when the England Under-21 midfielder was shown the red card.
absence of justice
violation of the rights of another
injustice f (plural injustices)
- “injustice” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).