Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) To question or quiz, especially in a thorough or aggressive manner.
- The police interrogated the suspect at some length before they let him go.
Related terms 
to question or quiz
- interrogate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- interrogate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- second-person plural present indicative of interrogare
- second-person plural imperative of interrogare
- Feminine plural of interrogato
- first-person plural present active imperative of interrogō