Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɛkt
- To cut into or between; to cut or cross mutually; to divide into parts.
- Parallel lines don't intersect.
- Any two diameters of a circle intersect each other at the centre.
- Lands intersected by a narrow frith / Abhor each other.
- (mathematics) of two sets, to have at least one element in common
to cross each other; to cut each other
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked