Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (medicine, surgery) To fold up or enclose into a sheath-like or pouch-like structure, either naturally or as part of a surgical procedure.
- (medicine) To turn or fold inwardly.
- (medicine) Infolding to create a hollow space where none had existed, as with a gastrula forming from a blastula.
to fold up into a pouch-like structure
to turn or fold inwardly
invaginate (not comparable)
- (biology) sheathed
- (biology) Having one portion of a hollow organ drawn back within another portion.
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- feminine plural of