Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
invoice (plural invoices)
- a bill; a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer indicating the products, quantities and agreed prices for products or services that the seller has already provided the buyer with. An invoice indicates that, unless paid in advance, payment is due by the buyer to the seller, according to the agreed terms.
- The lot or set of goods as shipped or received.
- The merchant receives a large invoice of goods.
- (lot or set of goods): shipment
lot or set of goods
- (transitive) to bill; to issue an invoice