Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
irritant (not comparable)
- Causing irritation or inflammation.
- (law, Scotland) Rendering null and void; conditionally invalidating.
- The states elected Harry, Duke of Anjou, for their king, with this clause irritant; that, if he did violate any part of his oath, the people should owe him no allegiance.
irritant (plural irritants)
- Any medication designed to cause irritation
- A source of irritation.
irritant m, f (masculine and feminine plural irritants)
- Present participle of irritar.
- Present participle of irriter.
irritant m (plural irritants)
- third-person plural present active indicative of irrītō