Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Jaffa
From Jaffa, an ancient port city in Israel from where the oranges were exported.
jaffa (plural jaffas)
- A type of sweet orange, normally seedless.
- (slang) An impotent or infertile male. The term comes from the "seedless" orange
- "I've heard he's a jaffa."
- (cricket) A ball that is very difficult for the batsman to hit because it moves erratically either through the air or off the pitch
- (New Zealand) A type of confectionery consisting of a sphere of chocolate in a red casing.