Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Jimmy
Alternative forms 
jimmy (plural jimmies)
- (plural only, dialectal, US, usually plural) chocolate sprinkles used as a topping for ice cream, cookies, or cupcakes.
- (slang) A marijuana cigarette.
- A device used to circumvent a locking mechanism; a slim-Jim.
- (slang) Royal Navy slang for First Lieutenant (Executive Officer)
- (US) A jemmy; a crowbar used by burglars to open windows and doors.
- (US, slang) penis
- (US, slang) A condom.
Usage notes 
- Using jimmies to refer to chocolate sprinkles is considered offensive in the Southern US.
- (marijuana cigarette): see also Wikisaurus:marijuana cigarette.
- (sprinkles): hundreds and thousands (UK), sprinkles
- (penis): see also Wikisaurus:penis.
- (condom): see also Wikisaurus:condom.
- To pry open, especially a lock.
- The kitchen window had been jimmied. - "The Big Sleep", by Raymond Chandler