Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: juntó
- Archaic form of junta.
- A club, originally used thus by Benjamin Franklin
1819, Washington Irving, The Sketch Book, Rip Van Winkle:
- The opinions of this junto were completely controlled by Nicholas Vedder, a patriarch of the village, and landlord of the inn, at the door of which he took his seat from morning to night, just moving sufficiently to … keep in the shade of a large tree; ….
junto (not comparable)
- together (at the same time, in the same place)
- Pablo y yo nos sentamos juntos en clase
- - "Pablo and I sit together in class"
- altogether, totally
- Todo junto son 30 kg
- - "All together it weights 30 kg"
- next to
- El hotel está junto al parque"
- - "The hotel is next to the park"