Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Keyboard
keyboard (plural keyboards)
- A set of keys used to operate a typewriter, computer etc.
- (music) A component of many instruments including the piano, organ, and harpsichord consisting of usually black and white keys that cause different tones to be produced when struck.
- (music) A device with keys of a musical keyboard, used to control electronic sound-producing devices which may be built into or separate from the keyboard device.
- (electronic musical device): electronic keyboard
set of keys used to operate a typewriter, computer etc.
component of many instruments
electronic device with keys of a musical keyboard
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
to type in