Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
In Lojbanized spelling.
- IPA: /ˈkla.ma/
- (selbri) to come, go, travel; x1 comes/goes to destination x2 from origin x3 via route x4 using means/vehicle x5 [also travels, journeys, moves, leaves to ... from ...; x1 is a traveller; (x4 as a set includes points at least sufficient to constrain the route relevantly)]
- (sumti) goer, traveller, journeyer, comer
Usage notes 
- klama does not distinguish between coming and going.
- When translating to English, choose between the two ("coming" or "going") based on the position of the destination relative to the speaker's position.
- If the destination is away from the speaker, choose a form of "go"
- If the destination is near the speaker, choose a form of "come"