laborant (plural laborants)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- Present participle of laborar.
Crimean Tatar 
- Useinov & Mireev Dictionary, Simferopol, Dolya, 2002 
- third-person plural present active indicative of labōrō
- "they toil, they labor"
- "they endeavor, they strive"
- "they suffer, they are oppressed, they are afflicted with"
- "they produce"