Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ˈlɔːn.dri/
- (US) IPA: /ˈlɔn.dri/
- (cot–caught merger, northern cities vowel shift) IPA: /ˈlɑn.dri/
Audio (US cot-caught merged) (file)
laundry (plural laundries)
- A laundering; a washing.
- A place or room where laundering is done - including, by extension, other forms of laundering than clothes washing.
- That which needs to be, is being, or has been laundered.
- You've left your dirty laundry all over the house.
Derived terms 
Terms derived from laundry
place or room where laundering is done
that which needs to be laundered
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.