Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
lineup (plural lineups)
- (law) a physical or photographic queue of people allegedly involved in a crime
- (Canada) A line of people or vehicles, in which the individual at the front end is dealt with first, the one behind is dealt with next, and so on, and in which newcomers join at the end.
- (sports) Collectively, the members of a team.
- The manager fielded his strongest lineup for the game against United.
- (baseball) The batting order.
- (line of people or vehicles): (American) line, (British) queue
- (row of people for identifying a suspect): (British) identity parade
queue of people allegedly involved in a crime