Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪstɪŋ
listing (not comparable)
- asking, as a price of real estate
- What is this house's listing price?
- Present participle of list..
listing (plural listings)
- The action of the verb to list.
- An entry in a list or directory.
- Aardvaark Plumbing is the first listing in Yellow Pages.
- (computing) A printout of a program or data set.
- Print me a listing of the latest version.
- A physical manifestation of a single item in a list; as a single twenty page (bound) listing.
- Please pass me the second listing for the two story house, from that stack.