Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
looderamawn (plural looderamawns)
- Alternative form of loodheramaun.
1922, James Joyce, Ulysses:
- there was an old one there with a cracked loodheramaun of a nephew
1961, Flann O'Brien, The Hard Life:
- Baah! Adam was a damn fool, a looderamawn if you like.
1964, Flann O'Brien, The Dalkey Archive:
- I found a looderamawn in Dalkey Village by the name of Teague McGettigan.
- A Dictionary of Hiberno-English, Terence Patrick Dolan, Gill & Macmillan (2004), p. 141. ISBN 978-07171-4039-8.