Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (translation studies) The act of translating something by means of a machine, especially a computer.
- (translation studies) The act of translating a computer language into a form more directly usable by the computer.
- automatic translation (mostly used by non-native speakers)
- computer assisted translation (partial synonym)
- machine-aided translation (partial synonym)
- machine translator
- mechanical translation (obsolete)
act of transforming a computer language into another computer language using a computer