Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
malignancy (plural malignancies)
- The state of being malignant or diseased.
- A malignant cancer; specifically, any neoplasm that is invasive or otherwise not benign.
- That which is malign; evil, depravity, malevolence.
- The malignancy of my fate might perhaps distemper yours.
- 1902, Arthur Conan Doyle, The Hound of the Baskervilles:
- A cold wind swept down from it and set us shivering. Somewhere there, on that desolate plain, was lurking this fiendish man, hiding in a burrow like a wild beast, his heart full of malignancy against the whole race which had cast him out.
state of being malignant
desire to harm others