Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
memorial (plural memorials)
- A structure, such as a monument, intended to celebrate the memory of a person or event
- A service of remembrance or commemoration
- (law) a statement of facts set out in the form of a petition to a person in authority, a court or tribunal, a government, etc.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Serving as a remembrance of someone or something; commemorative
Crimean Tatar 
declension of memorial
- Useinov & Mireev Dictionary, Simferopol, Dolya, 2002