Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Millie
millie (plural millies)
- (Northern Ireland, 19th Century, pejorative or affectionate) a mill-worker, usually a young, working class woman working in the factories of Ireland's linen industry.
- (modern, pejorative or affectionate) A working class, harsh-spoken woman, often unemployed (also mil-bag).
- Essex Girl (English equivalent)
- spide or steek (the male equivalent)
- skanger (Republic of Ireland equivalent)
- Senga (Scotland equivalent)