Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
mime (plural mimes)
- A form of acting without words; pantomime
- A pantomime actor
- A classical theatrical entertainment in the form of farce
- A performer of such a farce
- A person who mimics others in a comical manner
- To mimic.
- To act without words.
- To represent an action or object through gesture, without the use of sound.
- See also Wikisaurus:imitate
- first-person singular present indicative of mimer
- third-person singular present indicative of mimer
- first-person singular present subjunctive of mimer
- third-person singular present subjunctive of mimer
- second-person singular imperative of mimer
- First-person singular present of mimen.
- First-person singular subjunctive I of mimen.
- Third-person singular subjunctive I of mimen.
- Imperative singular of mimen.
- vocative singular of
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of mimir
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of mimir