Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
mime (plural mimes)
- A form of acting without words; pantomime
- A pantomime actor
- A classical theatrical entertainment in the form of farce
- A performer of such a farce
- A person who mimics others in a comical manner
Related terms 
- To mimic.
- To act without words.
- To represent an action or object through gesture, without the use sound.
- See also Wikisaurus:imitate
See also 
- first-person singular present indicative of mimer
- third-person singular present indicative of mimer
- first-person singular present subjunctive of mimer
- third-person singular present subjunctive of mimer
- second-person singular imperative of mimer
- vocative singular of mīmus
mime (infinitive: mimir)
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of mimir
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of mimir
mime (infinitive mimar)