Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of mittō
- "I have sent, I sent, I have caused to go, I caused to go"
- "I have let go, I let go, I have released, I released, I have discharged, I discharged"
- "I have thrown, I threw, I have hurled, I hurled, I have cast, I cast, I have launched, I launched"
- "I have sent out, I sent out, I have emitted, I emitted"
- "I have uttered a sound, I uttered a sound"
- "I have dismissed, I dismissed, I have disregarded, I disregarded"
- "I have put an end to, I put an end to"
misi m (plural misi)