Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- present active infinitive of mittō
- "to send, to cause to go"
- "to let go, to release, to discharge"
- "to throw, to hurl, to cast, to launch"
- "to send out, to emit"
- "to utter a sound"
- "to dismiss, to disregard"
- "to put an end to"
- second-person singular present passive imperative of mittō
- "be thou sent, be thou caused to go"
- "be thou let go, be thou released, be thou discharged"
- "be thou thrown, be thou hurled, be thou cast, be thou launched"
- "be thou dismissed, be thou disregarded"