Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Commonwealth: mobilisation
mobilization (plural mobilizations)
- The act of mobilizing
- The marshalling of troops and national resources in preparation for war.
- The process by which the armed forces of a nation are brought to a state of readiness for a conflict.
- (geology) The softening of rock such that geochemical migration can take place
- (genetics) The transport of a copy of a gene from one chromosome, or one organism to another
- Romanian: mobilizare f
marshalling of troops and national resources in preparation for war
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.