Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The beans often had a chocolaty flavor, hence by extension came to refer to any coffee with a chocolate flavor, or any mixture of coffee and chocolate flavors, notably coffee with chocolate syrup added.
- (countable) A coffee drink with chocolate syrup added, or a serving thereof; a caffè mocha.
- A strong Arabian coffee
- A coffee and chocolate mixed flavour
- A dark brown colour, like that of mocha coffee.
- An Abyssinian weight, equivalent to a Troy grain.
mocha (not comparable)
- Of a dark brown colour, like that of mocha coffee.
Of a brown colour
- nominative / vocative / dative plural of
- strong genitive plural of
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.