Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
moonglade (plural moonglades)
- (poetic, rare) The bright reflection of moonlight on a body of water.
- Heaven was full of silent stars, and there was a moonglade on the water that stretched almost from him to Rose. — Edgar Rice Burroughs, The Efficiency Expert, 1921
- The sea shimmered there, and turned, at last, into a moonglade, through which she glided handsomely. — Edmund Gilligan, Voyage of the Golden Hind, 1945
- the new moon, descending, gave her a moonglade down which she sailed until moonset and plunged on into the darkness, — Edmund Gilligan, I Name Thee Mara, New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1946
- a double moonglade on the Auroral Ocean ... — Paul Anderson, Mirkieim, 1977