This verb exhibits irregular tones on the inner prefix /ni/ syllable in the second-person singular and third-person singular and duoplural forms.
Audio (NV) (file)
- he/she thinks something, is of the opinion
- Ashkii léi háágóó deeyá nínízin? — Where do you think that boy is going?
- George shíká adoolwoł nisin. — I think George will help me.
Usage notes 
This is a neuter verb that uses only the imperfective mode. The conjugation is identical as for yinízin (“he/she wants something”) in all cases except for the third person.
Derived terms 
- ahééh nízin: he/she is thankful
- bił nízin: he/she is sleepy
- dibááʼ nízin: he/she is thirsty
- dichin nízin: he/she is hungry
- tsį́į́ł nízin: he/she is in a hurry, is impatient
Related terms 
- yinízin: he/she wants (something)