Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
navigator (plural navigators)
- a person who navigates, especially an officer with that responsibility on a ship or an aircrew member with that responsibility on an aircraft
- a sea explorer
- a device that navigates an aircraft, automobile or missile
- (obsolete): a labourer on an engineering project such as a canal; a navvy
- second-person singular future passive imperative of nāvigō
- "thou shalt be sailed, thou shalt be navigated, thou shalt be travelled"
- third-person singular future passive imperative of nāvigō
- "it shall be sailed, it shall be navigated, it shall be travelled"