Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from nc)
- No change.
- (US) North Carolina, a state of the United States of America.
- (law) Nolo contendere, no contest, a plea in criminal cases.
- (linguistics) Noun class.
- (electronics, of a relay) Normally closed.
- (computing theory) Nick's Class, the complexity class of decision problemss solvable in polylogarithmic time using a polynomial number of processors.
- (US, aviation) prefix code for NASA research cargo plane designations.