Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (often capitalized) A modern spiritual and religious movement, covering a wide variety of alternative spiritual and philosophical ideas, that developed towards the end of the 20th century.
- new age music.
a modern spiritual and religious movement
- (often capitalized) Of or relating to the New Age movement.
- At this point in history, the most radical, pervasive, and earth-shaking transformation would occur simply if everybody truly evolved to a mature, rational, and responsible ego, capable of freely participating in the open exchange of mutual self-esteem. There is the "edge of history." There would be a real New Age - Ken Wilber
- Of or relating to new age music.
Of or relating to the New Age
- New Age in the Norwegian (Bokmål) Wikipedia
Loanword phrase from English
new age (gender indeterminate, not conjugated)