- in the morning
- agri no rīta — early in the morning
- rīt no rīta — tomorrow (in the) morning
- vakar no rīta — yesterday (in the) morning
- deviņos no rīta — at nine (o'clock) in the morning
- no rīta saglabāsies migla; dienā vietām uzlīs — in the morning the fog will continue; during the day, it will rain in some places
Rīt is an adverb, meaning “tomorrow,” whereas rītdiena is a noun, meaning “(the day of) tomorrow.” Rīts, on the other hand, is a noun, meaning “morning.” The corresponding locative rītā can mean both “in the morning” (more frequently: no rīta) and “tomorrow” (more frequently: rīt).