Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
noob (plural noobs)
- (Internet slang, pejorative) A newb or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience. Also, in some areas the word noob can mean someone is obsessed with things.
- Noobs are annoying, they never know the forum rules.
- You just got pwned, noob.
- I’ll teach you noobs how to play.
- I kill all you noobs in seconds!
- You suck, you son of a noob.
- You are such an anime noob.
- You are such a band noob.
Inflection of noob