Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: organisé
- British standard spelling of organize.
2013 August 3, “The machine of a new soul”, The Economist, volume 408, number 8847:
- The yawning gap in neuroscientists’ understanding of their topic is in the intermediate scale of the brain’s anatomy. Science has a passable knowledge of how individual nerve cells, known as neurons, work. It also knows which visible lobes and ganglia of the brain do what. But how the neurons are organised in these lobes and ganglia remains obscure.
organize — see organize
- first-person singular present indicative of organiser
- third-person singular present indicative of organiser
- first-person singular present subjunctive of organiser
- third-person singular present subjunctive of organiser
- second-person singular imperative of organiser