out of sight
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (literally) Not accessible to view.
- The notice was out of sight behind the door.
- Jack's really mad at you. You better stay out of sight for a few days.
- (idiomatic) Used in reference to a goal, aspiration, or expected state that is not yet attainable.
- With the company merger out of sight, the bankruptcy will proceed.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Superb, excellent.
- How was the party? Out of sight, man!
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Very expensive.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Drunk.
not accessible to view