Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- m pair; A set of two things, people, or creatures of like characteristics.
- m (agriculture) yoke; A set of two animals used together to pull a plow or cart.
- m (telecommunications) pair; A set of two wires used to establish two-way communication.
- f pair; A set of two people or animals intended to do something together.
- f couple; A set of two people in a relationship.
- f pair; A male and female of the same species.
- f significant other
- f (card games) pair; A set of two cards with equal rank, but not necessarily the same suit.
- f (set theory) pair; Each of the elements formed by the Cartesian product of two sets.
- doble parella (“two pair”)