Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Passion Pop
From the brand name Passion Pop.
- passion-pop (attributive use)
- (Australia, informal) Any very cheap, fruity sparkling wine.
- 2002, Markus Zusak, The Messenger, page 38,
- We sit there, drinking some suburban cheap-shit passion-pop alcohol she brought, and I rub my feet on the Doorman.
2005 May 23, ^Temuchin^, “OT: Not all Olympians are reluctant to give urine samples”, aus.sport.rugby-league, Usenet:
- She must be used to pretty rough champagne if she can drink a glass of wiz and think it is champagne. Not even passion pop is that rough.