Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
pendejo (plural pendejos)
- Typically only used by Spanish-speaking people.
- Rhymes: -exo
pendejo m (plural pendejos)
- (pejorative) dumbass (stupid person).
- (Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay) young boy.
- (Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay) punk (an adolescent who presumes to be an adult.)
- (Cuba) coward.
- (U.S.A.) dickhead (stupid person).
- Although in some contexts sonso, bobo, tonto, menso, tarado, idiota, imbécil, estúpido and pendejo may be synonyms, in most contexts they have a different degree of intensity, with sonso having the mildest connotation, increasing in intensity in that rough order, to estúpido and pendejo, which have the most offensive meaning.