Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I lead, conduct, convey, carry, guide or bring through or to a place; deliver.
- I spread over, bedaub, coat, besmear.
- I rub out, erase, cross through.
- I take a drink, drink off or up, quaff, drain.
- (figuratively) I bring, carry or guide someone or something to a certain condition.
- (figuratively) I draw out, lengthen, prolong, continue; spend, pass.
- (figuratively) I draw or bring over, win over, persuade, induce.
- Italian: perdurre
- perduco in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879