Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To make perpetual; to preserve from extinction or oblivion.
- (transitive) To prolong the existence of.
Derived terms 
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- second-person plural present indicative of perpetuare
- second-person plural imperative of perpetuare
- Feminine plural of perpetuato
- second-person plural present active imperative of perpetuō