Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
perplexity (plural perplexities)
- The state or quality of being perplexed; puzzled or confused.
- Something that perplexes.
- 1942, The Emperor, who was by then a focus of unresolvable perplexities, stood providing a strongly contrary appearance — Rebecca West, Black Lamb and Grey Falcon (Canongate 2006, p. 149)
- A measurement in information theory. 
Quality of being confused or puzzled
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked