Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ˌfəʊ.təʊˈdʒɛn.ɪk/, X-SAMPA: /"f@U.t@U'dZEn.Ik/
- (US) IPA: /ˌfoʊ.toʊˈdʒɛn.ɪk/, /ˌfoʊ.təˈdʒɛn.ɪk/, X-SAMPA: /"foU.toU'dZEn.Ik/, /"foU.t@'dZEn.Ik/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛnɪk
- Generated or caused by light.
- The sunbather developed a photogenic melanoma on her back.
- Producing or emitting light, luminescent.
- The photogenic bacteria were visible in the dark room.
- Looking good when photographed.
- The company hired the spokesperson for his photogenic face.
producing or emitting light
looking good when photographed